I ordered a flower arrangement (2 dz), vase, Candy along with a bear for a dear friends birthday a few days ago. When it arrived my friend happened to post a pic on Facebook and I noticed it was a little sparse so I asked her what she received and found out she was short changed by 1/2 dz flowers.

I immediately contacted customer service and they responded with an apology but no reason as to how this happened and offered to replace the order if I agreed. Well, I agreed and then was told they could not accommodate and would refund my money.

I have ordered many times but never took the time to validate my order; I am thinking that they have a very dishonest operation! This is the second time!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

ProFlowers
San Diego, California, United States #935428
ProFlowers Verified Representative

We're sincerely sorry to hear of your disappointment, especially since this was a birthday gift for a dear friend, and we do want to help. If you have not already contacted us, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com with your order number so we can work to resolve this for you.

We do want to keep you coming back. - Corinne

to ProFlowers #935444

Are you kidding me? Is it because we are approaching Valentines Day?

If you read my comment you will see that I contacted you all TWICE without resolution!

I finally was told that since the company couldn't accommodate I was given a refund...never again! I will bad mouth you every opportunity I get!

to ProFlowers #937987

Are you kidding me? Is it because we are approaching Valentines Day?