Irvine, California

So it's August 16, and it's my mom birthday. I have to work late so I've been hearing adds for pro flowers so I give it shot.

I bought the Peruvian lilies supposedly for $34.99. I'm checking out and the total shows a $13.99 standard service rate plus a $4.99 same day delivery charge, that's not including a $4.72 sales tax. A grand total of $58.69, but then again this is for my mom she deserves it. I pay and call to make sure the flowers get delivered after a certain time, everything goes smoothly.

However when I get home I find my mom with a tiny little vase with a few dried flowers like if they were left out in the sun all bent, shriveled up, old and nasty. Now I know I did not pay almost $60.00 for a bunch of garden flowers that I could have grown myself or bought them at my local flower shop for like $25 or $30!!!

People don't buy from proflowers especially if you want to give a loved one something nice, instead do it the old fashion way and go buy them yourself at a flower shop were you know what you're getting. I never again want to hear or buy anything from proflowers they suck and over charge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

proredpc

Thank you for choosing ProFlowers as the source of your thoughtful gift for your Mom. We apologize for any negative experience with us and would like to rectify the problem immediately. We know how important your gift was and we are truly sorry for any disappointment with the quality of your gift. Although we know we cannot bring back the original intent or date of your gift, we would like to help make this right.

Once again, please accept our apology. Your satisfaction is our foremost objective, and it is only through your feedback that we learn whether or not we are achieving that objective, so please do not hesitate to contact us with any additional comments or concerns you may have. To reach us, you may email us at cssocial@providecommerce.com or call us toll-free at 1-888-855-3486. We are available Monday through Friday, from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM Pacific Time.

We appreciate your business and truly thank you for being a loyal Provide Commerce customer.

Sincerely,