I tried to order the Succulent Garden plant, but when I was ready to pay, I received:

"Oops... the item you selected is temporarily unavailable.

But we've got other perfect gifts that are in stock and ready to ship!"

Hmmm, I decided to move the delivery date out a month and received the same Oops... I decided to order the Succuent Trio - which is three of the plants and surprise, surprise - no Oops - the Succulent Garden is in stock.

I am not happy with these people and will let Mark Levin know that he is dealing with a bunch of dishonorable people. I know Mark well enough that he will not want his name associated with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Plant.

Comments

proredpc

We're sorry you had difficulty with our site. It does appear that the Succulent Garden isn't available with the terracotta pot currently, only with the bamboo pot. The same "Oops... the item you selected is temporarily unavailable.

But we've got other perfect gifts that are in stock and ready to ship" message is received if you try to order the Succulent Trio with the Terracotta pots because they are also unavailable. You can order both products if you choose the bamboo pot. We understand that the bamboo pot is more expensive and apologize for any inconvenience that the temporary unavailability of the less expensive option causes for you.

If you have any further questions or concerns about this product, I'd be happy to address them for you. You can call me directly at 888-855-3486. -Steve @ProFlowers