Chicago, Illinois

I ordered Flowers for my girlfriend on Valentines day. I spent $105 on two dozen of roses, a teddy bear, and a vase.

I had a promo code for a free vase, so i should have gotten two because i bought an extra vase for $25. When the roses arrived half of them where near death. The advertisement for this special said it would be long stem , big, full roses. These were dead, and the tiniest roses i have ever seen.

They didn't send me my free vase, and basically lied about the package. I will never again use this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #298679

ProFlowers apologizes that your Valentine's order did not meet your expectations. Please call 866-526-9426 so we can discuss your order. Sallie

what a scam,

entered code for a special price, never happened, delivery charge was double what it said on website. will Never use them again

At least flowers showed up for you'all. My girlfriend never got hers.

But i still got a e mail saying they were delivered. The delivery notification said they were left on "porch". WHAT!! They were to be delivered to her work, ay a elementary school.

She is the principle. Anybody there knows who she is. Even the kids.

And you mean to tell me they left a dozen red roses, in a vase, on valentines day, ON A PORCH??? Unacceptable!