Springvale, Maine

I posted earlier that I had a feeling I'd regret sending my mother flowers from this company and, sure enough, I was right! I just talked with her and found out that the tulips were wilted and limpy when they arrived.

Not only that, but they didn't fit into the 'free' vase that came with them. I didn't know that the tulips were going to be miniatures, but they were.

My mother said that the flowers didn't even have that little sponge thing on the bottom of the stems to help keep them fresh during delivery. Live and learn...and, believe me, I've learned to NEVER again order from Proflowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300274

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

Will never use an online company again to order flowers! What a nightmare.

Supposed to be delivered Saturday before Mother's day or on Mother's day and it's now Monday afternoon and they have still not been delivered! How embarressing to our mother that she received NOTHING.

I have now called 4 times and still have not gotten this nightmare resolved! DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS.