Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Ordered two dozen roses for my beautiful wife, which arrived totally destroyed and horrible.Also, the cost of the flowers after they added their shipping and handling, plus additional care and handling, almost doubled the cost of my order to almost $90.00.

Those charges didn't show up until I checked out. Not only are they a rip off, they charge outrageous fees for a terribly poor product. Care and Handling ?

In my opinion, your better off going to a local florist and having the peace of mind your flowers will be perfect.Don't every use ProFlowers unless you don't care about the person receiving the flowers !!

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers

Not sad. A real man here
to S0_Sad Grand Junction, Colorado, United States #608826

O so sad.I notice how you tell everyone that its they're fault that they didn't read.

We've noticed you can't read either because this guys problem started with the bad flowers. Then he continues on with the outrageous hidden costs which I agree that it is all listed before payment is accepted.

But, he is leaving valuable info about his whole experience, not just the payment.Read it all or SHUT UP so sad.