ProFlowers Bites !

Ordered two dozen roses for my beautiful wife, which arrived totally destroyed and horrible.Also, the cost of the flowers after they added their shipping and handling, plus additional care and handling, almost doubled the cost of my order to almost $90.00.

Those charges didn't show up until I checked out. Not only are they a rip off, they charge outrageous fees for a terribly poor product. Care and Handling ?

In my opinion, your better off going to a local florist and having the peace of mind your flowers will be perfect.Don't every use ProFlowers unless you don't care about the person receiving the flowers !!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 5 No 5
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Feb 16, 2013 #610105

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at I will make sure you are taken care of for your order. I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

0 0 Reply
Not sad. A real man here

Feb 14, 2013 #608826 Grand Junction, Colorado

O so sad. I notice how you tell everyone that its they're fault that they didn't read. We've noticed you can't read either because this guys problem started with the bad flowers. Then he continues on with the outrageous hidden costs which I agree that it is all listed before payment is accepted. But, he is leaving valuable info about his whole experience, not just the payment. Read it all or SHUT UP so sad.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about