Ordered two dozen roses for my beautiful wife, which arrived totally destroyed and horrible.Also, the cost of the flowers after they added their shipping and handling, plus additional care and handling, almost doubled the cost of my order to almost $90.00.
Those charges didn't show up until I checked out. Not only are they a rip off, they charge outrageous fees for a terribly poor product. Care and Handling ?
In my opinion, your better off going to a local florist and having the peace of mind your flowers will be perfect.Don't every use ProFlowers unless you don't care about the person receiving the flowers !!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Terrible. Overpriced. Customer service is terrible. Reps answering phones cannot comprehend simple conversation. See the ad vs. delivered photos attached. Nuff said...."
- "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..."
- "I paid ProFlowers for 20 multi colored tulips to be delivered to my mother in law for Valentines day. I stead she got 13 VERY VERY SAD looking things. Can..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "So purchased a lovely 2600$ bridal ring set from the lovely aafes and they faded after a week of wear. AAFES tried to make it right buy sending them back..."
- "I was waiting for a package from UPS that was taking way too long to arrive. Online tracking finally showed that the package was at UPS facility awaiting pick-up...."