Ordered for significant other referred by sharis berries.Paid extra for shipping and morning delivery and handling care.

Arrived on time but when box was opened the flowers fell out and wasn't even in the vase and nowhere near close to what pic advertised. They were wilted and dead with tiny buds that looked like a child picked them on the side of the road, something Walmart wouldn't even sell. After feeding and watering flowers, hours went by and they got worse. The berries and cheesecakes from Sheris berries were on time and delicious very fresh fruit and quality cakes.

Highly recommend. As far as proflower bouquet, highly do not recommend. Get your flowers locally.

So far though the customer service for proflower has been apologetic and sent a full refund.Very courteous and compliant.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of proflowers bouquet from Proflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Proflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Proflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments