Turnaround Time

Horrible Experience!I was ordering a set of flowers for Valentine's Day for my Mother in law and Mother.

First off, my order went through without me authorizing it. I was still putting an order together when I received a thank u email. Second, I called Proflowers and was on hold for 20 minutes to be told that I need to call my bank, then they told me that there was no info on my order. I gave them the email and order # I received from them.

She then hung up on me because she didn't know how to fix what happened. I was charged $23 extra for each set of flowers ... For shipping. Then I had to pay for a case to come with the flowers.

I will NEVER order from Proflowers again.They are dishonest and scammers!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of proflowers bouquet from Proflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Proflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Proflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments