Proflowers.com

883 of 1083 Proflowers reviews

I am so embarassed.I ordered the 2 dozen long stem roses for my mother for Mothers Day.

Thank God I was there when they showed up VIA Fedex. 1. they were in a box, 2 the roses were wrapped in hard plastic, the way you buy them on the side of the road for 5.00, 3. the card I purchased for 3.00 was not in the box, 4 the spa kit was not in the box.

I wish there was a way to upload the picture of the flowers. I spent 80.00 for this do it yourself bouquet. I called them right away and let them know how embarassed I was and thankfully the said they would give me a refund.

I see I am lucky because the other reveiws said they did not get a refund.Happy Mother's day...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

883 of 1083 Proflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Sherry

May 14, 2011 #286176

Ordered flowers from pro flowers. Very disappointed! Flowers arrived half dead. Called and they delivered more days later and those were also half wilted. When you spend 50 bucks or more on flowers they should look nice! I should of went to Pick N save and they would of did a better job! Will never use pro flowers again. Better of to call a local florist in town!

0 1 Reply
Flowergirl

May 13, 2011 #285654

A person should always contact your local florist for any purchases. Proflowers or FTD or Teleflora always take a minimum of 20% off the top of what you pay then they ship the remaining total to a local florist who has to charge a delivery fee. Bottom line, you aren't getting what you paid for.

0 0 Reply
Renee

May 09, 2011 #284029

Will never use an online company again to order flowers! What a nightmare. Supposed to be delivered Saturday before Mother's day or on Mother's day and it's now Monday afternoon and they have still not been delivered! How embarressing to our mother that she received NOTHING. I have now called 4 times and still have not gotten this nightmare resolved! DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS.

0 1 Reply
Renee

May 09, 2011 #284025

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×