I am so embarassed.I ordered the 2 dozen long stem roses for my mother for Mothers Day.
Thank God I was there when they showed up VIA Fedex. 1. they were in a box, 2 the roses were wrapped in hard plastic, the way you buy them on the side of the road for 5.00, 3. the card I purchased for 3.00 was not in the box, 4 the spa kit was not in the box.
I wish there was a way to upload the picture of the flowers. I spent 80.00 for this do it yourself bouquet. I called them right away and let them know how embarassed I was and thankfully the said they would give me a refund.
I see I am lucky because the other reveiws said they did not get a refund.Happy Mother's day...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Two Dozen Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered me 2 dozen roses for our anniversary. When I opened the box they had already started to die, the leaves were brown and crispy and the roses..."
- "This is the horrible, pathetic arrangement that was sent to me for Valentine's Day. Guys - if you want to keep a good woman, NEVER send her ProFlowers. ..."
- "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."
- "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..."