Cleveland, Ohio

I received flowers from my boyfriend today at work they were mostly green plants the flowers that were suppose to be there were broken and dry the ugliest flowers i ever got and for 123 bucks are you kidding me why would they even consider delivering such ugly flowers. when i brought them home my boyfriend about hit the ceiling.

I received on feb 14 2012 for valentines day. The people I work with couldnt beleive they would send such a mess to someone for valentines day either. question is what are they going to do about it.

my guess is nothing. very pissed off

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #431753

We're sorry you had a bad experience; that isn't typical of our service. Our flowers do arrive in bud form and can arrive partially closed and about to bloom, however they certainly should not be broken or dead.

We understand that with the perishable nature of flowers that occasionally there may be problems for a small fraction of our customers, so we fully guarantee our product to arrive fresh and stay that way for a full seven days.

Give me a call at 866-526-9426 and I will make it right for you. -Steve

angdave

proflowers.com is the worst place ever to receive flowers from