I ordered flowers from this website for my moms birthday. First off they cost a LOT!

I spent over 80 bucks on some flowers and a card. Proflowers.com didnt even deliver the flowers themselves! They had Fedex pick up the flowers and left them on the doorstep! When my mom finally came and picked them off the doorstep they were freezing cold and the leaves turned brown from traveling so far.

Not only do they send you tons of spam to your email they themselves will not stop emailing you. Very upset and def will never buy flowers from this place again!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

I ordered flowers on Monday morning (in Chicago)in order to soothe hurt feelings resulting from an argument. I wanted them delivered on Monday in Anchorage (3 hours time difference), but ProFlowers said they could not find a flower shop open that day.

So I told them to deliver the flowers on Tuesday. Tuesday night, ProFlowers called me and said the flowers could not be delivered that day because the flower shop did not get the order on time. The flowers were finally delivered on Wednesday.

By that time, the sentiment behind the flowers was lost. I am NOT happy and will never order from them again.

We apologize for the cold and brown flowers. We send our flowers fresh, in bud form, so we can give a 7 day freshness guarantee.

Please reach out to my team so we can assist you with a resolution to this.

You can call our direct line at 888-855-3486, or email us at cssocial@providecommerce.com with your order details. -Amy