Hollywood, Florida

Sent two dozed dipped strawberries to my wife who is a nurse. It's "week of the nurse" and a big deal for them. They ended up delivered to the loading dock and left there. Paid extra for the "before noon" delivery and she has still been unable to locate them at the end of her shift. Now the $85 strawberries are going to rot in the box. I called proflowers about it and they said it's common practice to just drop them in the hands of the hospital mail room and leave. Wish there was a note about that on the website! They also said it's the same way with flower delivery.

Lesson learned. Watch out for hospital deliveries. Seems like that is a big chunk of their business (shipping to sick people in the hospital) and they don't even care if the delivery even makes it to the recipient.

Pretty bummed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

I apologize for the bad experience. Typically if the arrangement does not make it to the recipient the order makes its way to one of those locations that the agent told you.

Its a case by case situation depending on the hospital. I again apolgize and if there's anything I can do for you don't hesitate to reach out to us at 888-855-3486.

Look forward to hearing from you. -Mike