Chico, California

ProFlowers.com Easy Saver scam beware !!!!!!! Upon reviewing our credit card statement today (March 18, 2010), I found a $14.95 charge from Easy Saver 1-800-355-1837.

My wife bought flowers from ProFlowers.com back in December and apparently clicked on a coupon that unknowingly allowed Easy Saver to charge us $14.95 per month. They initially charged us $1.95 the day she bought the flowers which was Dec. 18, 2009, and then they have continued to charge us $14.95 every month since then. The folks at Easy Saver should be arrested as far as I'm concerned.

ProFlowers is currently attempting to fix this issue with my wife. Wells Fargo Visa has put a hold on these charges in the mean time.

I guess we are living in the days of the Wild West on the Internet. You can add "coupon" windows to your list of things to be aware of when clicking thru an order at an online store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

I just found $500 worth of charges dating back 33 months. Never received an email, receipt, invoice from "Easy Savers".

I still don't even know what easy savers is. I called the company and was credited 12 months of charges back to my account, and the balance is apparently going to be mailed.

I'm going to file a complaint with the BBB of MD, and make a police report if necessary. I will also join any class action suit I can find against these criminals!

Just got off the phone with Pro flowers. they have completed refund of all charges connected with easy saver.

This dates back to 3-10-10. All it took was a phone call and being firm.

The lady I spoke with was very polite and entire phone call took less than 10 minutes.

8-11-2011

Elizabeth S

Your experience with the Easy Saver scam can help a class action building against Trilegiant. Can you join me and contact Freed & Weiss to share your story?

It’s easy and quick for you. They need to hear from consumers who have gone through this directly.

Here are the details:

Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!

Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

Here's more information:

Customers of websites like 1-800-Flowers.com, Travelocity, Shutterfly, and Orbitz (to name only a few) are reporting mysterious monthly reoccurring charges to their credit cards.

Thanks to marketing tactics (i.e., those pop-up windows) used during check out, without proper consent consumers are accidentally joining club memberships and having to pay for them monthly!

Other tactics include bogus mailings of checks, text messages, and automated marketing when you call to pay a bill by phone.

Most people don't even realize they are being charged every month for a service they never ordered!

PLEASE CONTACT FREED & WEISS IMMEDIATELY if you - or anyone you know - has reoccurring charges after purchasing from any of these companies.

Email: info@freedweiss.com

Best regards,

Elizabeth

TODAY IS A DAY TO CELEBRATE THOUGH IT WAS'NT EASY ...EASYSAVER HAS BEEN SCREWING ME SINCE 5-07 TO 6-10 TO THE TUNE OF 540.15 !!! WELL, WITH PERSERVERANCE I GOT IT ALL BACK TODAY.

CALL THEM AND BE FIRM AND MAKE SURE THEY HAVE CANCELED YOU FROM THAT CROOK PROGRAM

Your not alone , i just noticed i have so far been ripped off since 12/08 they

deserve to be sued so i filed a complaint with ca attorney general any info will be helpful in ha getting money back@!!

ProFlowers Reviews