Alexandria, Virginia

I ordered a miniature pink rose potted plant for my wife for Mother's Day scheduled for delivery on 11 May so I could make sure she'd be home to receive them. They were delivered very late that day and just left in a box on the front porch.

When my wife opened them at approx. 7:00 p.m. that night, the blooms had not even began to open and most of the leaves were partially brown and drooping. The card was thrown loosely in the box and I had to search for it or my wife would have never seen it!

Like several other reviewers, I thought I would give Proflowers.com a try due to the numerous ads seen and heard everywhere.

However after this experience they need to cut back on advertising and spend more money on their products and handling procedures. I definitely LEARNED MY LESSON and will never order from them again, especially since I sent them an email complaining and they NEVER even responded!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Plant.

Comments

proredpc

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with ProFlowers. I am truly sorry that your email to us was not responded to and assure that I am here to assist you now.

I would also like to take a moment to express our gratitude for taking the time to indicate your feedback on this site. Without your input, we would never be able to grow as a company. We also realize that we will not succeed unless we go the extra mile.

I would like to offer my direct assistance in helping resolve the product quality and service issue on your Mother's Day order. You may reach me Mon-Fri. 12:30 pm to 9 pm, PST.

Please know, the service and quality of your gift is not typical of our company. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.

In closing, we would like to apologize for this overall negative experience with us. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please also reach out to us at cssocial@providecommerce.com. Thank you again for your feedback. I look forward to helping make this right.

Corinne B.