I recently purchased a fruit basket from pro-flowers.com. The fruit came in a wicker trash can and wrapped in a clear trash bag.

It looked, well, like trash! For the money I spent, The quantity was not much to talk about either. 2 Banana's, 1 nectarine, 4 apples, 3 Orange's(which were moldy), and 2 kiwi. Needless to say, I don't recommend using Pro flowers.com.

I contacted customer service at Proflower and they offered me a $10 gift certificate towards my next purchase.

I laughed and told them I was never coming back, so why do I need a gift certificate. Good luck to any one who decides to use Proflowers.com, I will never be back.

Comments

Just got our delivery which was a surprise for my wife! Flowera and Vase!

What a joke!!! No Vase!! Never again! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

They offered to discount my order minus the vase!!

Never again ! Stay Local!!

#331921

Or maybe Proflowers is horrible company that, after disappointing the customer, they cheaply offer $10 gift certificate

I think they offered you a coupon for the value of your order plus an additional $10... but I guess you're too ignorant to take advantage of their offer...

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #329652

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie