I ordered two dozen roses from proflowers.com for my wife for our anniversary.The price wasn't too bad even though the shipping/handling fees are fairly high, but I thought that was offset by the convenience factor.
The flowers arrived on time and the vase included was much too big for the flowers, not the same as was pictured on proflowers.com. The flowers looked good for a couple of days and then petals began to litter the table top. After 4-5 days, about two-thirds of the flowers were bare and the remaining third never even opened - Not a very good value. I have emailed proflowers.com 2 times and have received NOT ONE WORD of reply.
So much for their guarantee. Needless to say I will not be using proflowers.com for my next flower purchase and I would certainly not recommend others do so either.
Save your money and buy locally for even grocery store flowers seem to last longer than proflowers.com and there's less aggravation factor.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Two Dozen Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I was so embarrassed today on receiving my flowers. My husband let me know before work I was getting flowers. I couldn't believe it when I was handed a box...."
- "Ordered my daughter 30 multi colored tulips ( photo showed 5 colors). She received 30 colored tulips in similar shades. Not multi colored. Very disappointed. It was her..."
- "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..."
- "I have parked my car on the private property, the parking lot of the apartment building where I live. There was no sign whatsoever indicating that cars aren't allowed..."
- "Visited the Mentor Ave. in Mentor Ohio . The carpets were in great need of vacuuming all around where we sat. Tables needed to be bussed . A..."
- "Shoedazzle sent2 left boots an flat out refuses to exchange . Representative I can receive 20% off next purchase..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."