Proflowers.com = Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service
I ordered two dozen roses from proflowers.com for my wife for our anniversary.The price wasn't too bad even though the shipping/handling fees are fairly high, but I thought that was offset by the convenience factor.
The flowers arrived on time and the vase included was much too big for the flowers, not the same as was pictured on proflowers.com. The flowers looked good for a couple of days and then petals began to litter the table top. After 4-5 days, about two-thirds of the flowers were bare and the remaining third never even opened - Not a very good value. I have emailed proflowers.com 2 times and have received NOT ONE WORD of reply.
So much for their guarantee. Needless to say I will not be using proflowers.com for my next flower purchase and I would certainly not recommend others do so either.
Save your money and buy locally for even grocery store flowers seem to last longer than proflowers.com and there's less aggravation factor.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Two Dozen Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "Hi, I ordered from Proflowers and I have been trying to get a hold of them I sent various messages and made various phone calls.No attempt was made to ge..."
- "Purchased a supposedly 100% leather living room set by Chateau D'Ax from a retailer in our area. Couch, loveseat, chair and ottoman in coffee colored "leather" upholstery. Several..."
- "Horrible service ripped out one window before they even checked if they had that window.Which they didn't so they put up a piece of plywood where the window was and..."
- "On Oct. 29, I ate at Bob Evans St. Clairsville. The plate had old dried up food on it and the turkey had a little bitter taste to it. I..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."