I ordered two dozen roses from proflowers.com for my wife for our anniversary.The price wasn't too bad even though the shipping/handling fees are fairly high, but I thought that was offset by the convenience factor.

The flowers arrived on time and the vase included was much too big for the flowers, not the same as was pictured on proflowers.com. The flowers looked good for a couple of days and then petals began to litter the table top. After 4-5 days, about two-thirds of the flowers were bare and the remaining third never even opened - Not a very good value. I have emailed proflowers.com 2 times and have received NOT ONE WORD of reply.

So much for their guarantee. Needless to say I will not be using proflowers.com for my next flower purchase and I would certainly not recommend others do so either.

Save your money and buy locally for even grocery store flowers seem to last longer than proflowers.com and there's less aggravation factor.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Just received roses for my mother for her birthday today.i paid big money for 24 roses and they are wilted, and the leaves are falling off and the delivery guy didn't even knock on the door, and its 104 degrees here today.

I was expecting vibrant colored roses and leaves but got what looks like roses that were overheated and limp. i am very upset and will never ever order from them again.

keep your money i could have went to my local grocer for half of what i spent with proflowers.:(

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #315529

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers.I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426.Sallie

Cheap, Cheap, Cheap! Tiny rose buds that do not open, junk vase, threw everything in the garbage. Worst ever!

Becareful, ProFlowers is owned byt he same people that own Shari's Berries, Cherry Moon Farms, Secret Spoon Sweets, Red Envelope and about 20 other companies.

Do an online search of "proflowers easy saver" and you'll see they have been involved with ripping people off for a long time.

There is a class action lawsuit in progress in San Diego, but so far no state attorney has filed the criminal charges against them.

It's not the only fraud they are involved in, thier 'chocolate covered strawberries' don't actually contain any chocolate. The same people also own Direct TV, QCV and the Atlanta Braves and seem to be so wired in that no state will file charges.