Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Beware of Pro-Flowers.com

Nice website promises field fresh flowers delivered to the door.

While submitting my second order, I clicked on a POP-UP thinking that I was getting 15% off of my second order, apparently that click was all that was needed to authorize an affiliate company, EZ Saver, to debit my account in the amount of $14.95 per month until I noticed the charges on my bank statement. Additionally, $800.00 worth of charges from EZ Saver showed up on my credit card statementlast month for sporting events and dinners. I disputed those charges and they were resolved. Total personal time spent, chasing down these charges, calling EZ saver, Proflowers, my bank and my credit card company-5 hours of my free time.

I am going to spen additional time filing a complaint with the Btter Bsiness Bureau and the Attorney General's office-Pro Flowers is based in San Diego, California. Beware, do not use them!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I was double charged for my Valentine's day order.

I was also overcharged for the order I did want.

When I called to correct the situation:

I was told that they could not give me any type of confirmation number or even an email.

totally unacceptable

horrible business

I have had this happen also. I know for a fact I did not provide addl info and agree to the terms and conditions knowingly.

If closing a pop-up or forgetting to uncheck a box authorizes these charges there is a problem. I will go to the State of Ohio Atty General with this one.

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #174249

I would like to assure you that we at ProFlowers, do not intend for anyone to be enrolled in one of our partner programs who does not wish to be. After making a purchase from ProFlowers we do offer an original incentive to join the EasySaver Rewards program and take advantage of its many benefits.

In order to enroll each customer must provide additional registration information and agree to the terms and conditions listed.

We do not intend for this to be a negative experiance for any customer and are more than happy to speak with any customer, hear thier feedback and help them.

If you encounter this please contact me directly, Caroline (858) 909-3785. I would be happy to help