My sister recommended that I use proflowers.com to send my fiance flowers at work for valentines this year because she had been hearing a lot of their radio promos leading up to the day.I said okay and went online and was impressed by their selection and i chose what seemed to be a good deal at the time. Well after they added all the fees for delivery whiched totaled to be almost $20, which was about half of what the flowers themselves cost, I submitted my order and waited for tem to be delivered to my fiance.I had the flowers sent to my fiances professional job in downtown Dallas because on valentines day its all about the "show" and letting people know how much you love your lady.

I waited to hear from my lady while I was at work and when I didn't I checked to see if the flowers were delivered and I received an email saying that they were. Later when I talked to her I found out that she did receive the flowers but when she opened the BOX they came in the flowers looked so sad and almost dead looking that she was too embarrassed to display them for her co workers to see!!

Needless to say, I was so angry and ashamed that I used this company to send the woman that I love such a poor quality of representation of how i felt about her on this day that's devoted to how i feel about her! I WILL NEVER use proflowers.com again in my life!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #610771

ProFlowers is the "flowers in a box" / "build it yourself" flower company. They are all about super cheap flowers and high delivery fee's.

If you are trying to make an impression by sending flowers you should call your local florist.

These big corporations are putting local florists out of business and all the while delivering a horrible product and a horrible experience to customers. The sad part is that many recipients of these "gifts" won't complain to the sender to "be polite" thus giving the sender a false sense that the product was well received.

It's a shame.

Houston, Texas, United States #610471

I am in the same boat kind of they ruind my v day I ordered flowers and they didnt even show up. Proflowers.com sucks donkey balls

proredpc

Lfe1ao, we want to make this situation right for you. We understand your disappointment.

Send us an email to cssocial@providecommerce.com so we can help. -Kayla, Social Media Response Team.