I recently noticed a very subtle electronic monthly recurring charge on my bank statement. It was for something called easy savers.

After reading, I realized that this is a service that offers savings on shipping, etc..... I'm not going to spend a lot of time, but its a scam. Upon further reading and calling the company I was told that I must of unknowingly signed up for this service when using proflowers.com. My bank statement history would only go back 18 months.

and for the past 18 months i had been charged 14.95 a month and had received no benefit from this so called "membership". I am here to tell you, I had never knowingly signed up for this!

If you google this issue, you will find hundreds of complaints. Something is in proflowers.com's fine print and after ordering flowers from them, you will begin to see this charge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Shipping Service.

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #428544

Jeff Brown, Please accept out apologies as this is not typical of our customer service. Please contact me at 866-526-9426 and I will make this right. Luke

Proflowers.com is a complete ripoff...I have encountered the same problem as many of the other complaints listed here....I ordered the $19.99 special as advertised on television on Sunday Feb. the 1th and then after I submitted payment I was charged over $45.

I contacted them within the hour for a full refund and they refused to give me one. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and found that Proflowers.com has an "F" rating with them. I was also disappointed to discover that they are affiliated with PersonalCreations.com.

My wife and I have ordered from them for years but will not be ordering from them anymore. Stay away from this company and its affiliates!

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #361871

I am so sorry for the confusion…please give me a call and I will be happy to assist you. I may be reached at the ProFlowers corporate office at 888-855-3486.

I look forward to hearing from you. Sallie