OK, so I paid $83.53 for what I thought was a very special "hugs and kisses" arrangement in a glazed red vase. What I got delivered to my valentine was a a bunch of pre-assembly required flowers in sealed up box from UPS.

They totally missed the cupid's mark on the meaning of valentine. Why couldn't they contract with a local florist to produce and delivery an open-arrangement order? No, they need to save a few bucks and so they contract with an out-of-town florist 300 miles away. My valentine (my wife of 13 years) gets a sealed-up UPS box at her office that is filled with dried out flowers and must be assembled.

I will Never, Never, Never use their service again. Stay Away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300149

ProFlowers apologizes that your Valentine's Day order was not delivered as requested. My name is Sallie and I can be reached at 866-526-9426 week days from 7 AM to 3:30 PM, PST.

Terrible company, will never use again, I will pay for a local florist for look up one in the area I am sending to! Sent flowers that started out at 19.95 free vase, ended up paying 48.99..you do the math!