Flowers can be called weeds .. true .. but when given to a loved one, someone you deeply care for, it becomes an emotion, which is precious and should be handled as such.

Last Sat. Dec 22nd I wanted to surprise my fiancé with a bouquet of flowers and chocolates. The order was placed early morning for same day delivery (online with phone confirmation) and extra amount was paid, total f $80+. I was on phone with my fiancé all day (almost) following up with ProFlowers in between and requesting confirmation. Late evening I received an e-mail confirmation that delivery has been made ??????? No It was Not !!. Dec. 23rd, Sunday afternoon around after 12 the delivery was made. I have followed up on phone and e-mail for past 1 week. The nice person, their rep. Peggy I spoke with understood and confirmed through their local florist that they didn’t deliver in time and promised to send another bouquet with apologies.. That’s all I needed, I was not after any refund.

Surprise No 2.. you get an e-mail of $15 refund .. To which a reply is sent that it was not requested and that they should follow up on their promise. Surprise No. 3 .. I get another e-mail where they are saying sorry for the inconvenience, we have given you $15 + cents in refund and cannot send another complimentary bouquet with apology since the flowers were delivered in a timely manner ??? I have always kept an open mind, giving others benefit of doubt as mistakes and errors are common. This however, is beyond all that and an active efforts from ProFlowers to deny and defeflect wrong doings / mistakes while hoping that the complainant would just get annoyed, tired and leave. The matter is not of the dollar amount they charged, rather the service, denial of mistakes made and simply lies. I would highly recommend that you should go to Proflowers ONLY if you want a surprise bundle of errors for which you will pay in dollars and time .. Don’t GO if you want to surprise a loved one

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #587947

Thank you for your comments regarding your experience with us today. You’re right –your experience with us was unacceptable and is not what we want to create for you at all.

We can make sure that you have items that you want in a stress-free way. You may reach us at 1-888-855-3486 or cssocial@providecommerce.com and we will promptly make this right.

We appreciate that you are a returning customer and want to keep you coming back. - Corinne