New York, New York

I bought a Bouquet of flowers for my wife for Valentines day. The bouquet was 39.99 for what was pictured to be a nice, big, full bouquet of roses, daisies, and assorted flowers.

After the final order was placed, the final bill was $77.97!!! I figured..."Its for my wife and if it looks like it does in the picture it will be worth it". WELL, it wasn't...what I got looked like a $9.99 bouquet that you would buy at the local grocery store. It had 5 red roses, about 10 pink dasies and a whole lot of greenery.

I was told "There is a disclaimer that requires us to fill the order the best we can if we don't have what you ordered in stock". I guess they were out of flowers then...because they substituted them for the greenery. So, $39.99 for the bouquet.....$11.99 Holiday Surcharge????? and $25.99 Service Charge?????

and all I got was a $9.99 arrangement and a cheap vase that I could easily have bought at Dollar Tree. I took pictures of what I got and sent them to their Customer Service. They offered to refund me my $11.99. WOW...how generous.

When I complained further...they gave me a $10.00 voucher towards a future purchase. Wasn't that thoughful. No Thank you! Keep your voucher...I'd rather let the world know what a bunch of scam artists you are.

Thanks for reuning of of the only holidays I have been able to enjoy with my wife after 20 years in the U.S. Marines and being deployed nearly all of them over the past years. Thanks a lot.

I couldn't have been more embarrassed when my wife got that pile of garbage. I looked like the biggest cheap skate!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #298680

ProFlowers apologizes for the Valentine's Day flowers not meeting your expectations. Please call 866.526.9426 so we can discuss your order. Sallie

they do it every year, plus they find a new way to rip you off. the last few years they have been doing the easy saver scam. their 'fresh from the grower' flowers are trucked to regional warehouses.

if you want to start getting back at them: look for their google ads and click on one per day.

they also do business as proflowers, berries.com (shari's berries), red envelope, cherry moon farms, click on each companies ad once per day

People if you never remember anything remember this.If it sounds to good to be true it usually is!That saying could not apply better for Proflowers.My wife received an arrangement of flowers on vday that i could have went around the nieghborhood and picked better!It's going on the 5th day and they have not bloomed yet!!People as a matter of fact their dying,how do you send out flowers that die before they even bloom!Thank you proflowers for making me look like total fool on vday.Please proflowers take the pro off your name you have not earned it.Call yourself average flower or order at your own risk flowers.Sh..ty flowers would be the best.Will never use proflowers again,and will put the word out to everyone i know to never use you guys.Sleep well!! :( :(

Exactly! Don't do it!

I ordered flowers delivered for my daughter for a special day and they did not arrive till 3 days later. They said it was my fault. I really gave them a hard time and they said they would refund my money and hung up on me!! They charged me!!

When I called they still said it was my fault and too bad.

They are terrible and have terrible cusotmer service. Stay away!!!