Product: Proflowers Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 37 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Proflowers Customer Care Review

Please don't use pro flowers , their customer service representatives do not understand English and on top of that you have to wait forever for a refund !!!
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Proflowers Customer Care
I have ordered from them in the past being drawn in with endless emails offer specials..last time I participated in a " special deal" the terms were not clear and my buy one get one was useless .. so I treid again tonight .. the invoice amount at check out did not...
1.9
  • Absolutely disgusted
  • Fraudulant representation
  • False advertisement of discount
Ordered flowers on 12/22/15 and was charged 14.99 shipping plus another 9.99 for guaranteed delivery on 12/24/15. My total bill was 71.14 for a 39.99 flower arrangement. My friend received the flowers at her residence 12/25/15. I contacted ProFlowers customer care...

ProFlowers - Epic Customer Service Failure

On Monday, I placed an order with Proflowers.com. I paid extra to have the delivery date be the next day. On Tuesday, the order never showed up. I received no word from the company on why. I used their convenient customer care portal to ask why, and was assured I'd hear back from them within 24 hours. On Wednesday, I had not heard back from them. No phone call, no email, nothing. On Thursday, I called in. After being placed on hold twice, and repeating the same order number 3 different times, I was finally told the order was not delivered because the florist did not have one of the items. I was issued a full refund, and if I wanted I could go ahead and place an order right then. Um no. I won't be using you ever again. Maybe if you had told me why the order was delayed, offered a different arrangement,showed any amount of effort in caring for your customer, then maybe. But the fact that I did all the work, and was still without my original order, well I'm thinking someone can do a better job for me next time.
  • Lack of urgency
  • Poor customer service

ProFlowers - Repeat Offender! Nothing Pro about this company!

02/13/2015: @ProFlowers You are a major ‪#‎disappointment‬... I mean to make one mistake is forgivable but to commit a second one... well, that is simply unforgivable!?! ...and the customer service is so bad and non-existent that I am surprised I was able to keep my composure because the options to either give me a refund or to have the flowers and gift sent on the following business day Monday the 16th... I mean, seriously?!? ...can you even call those realistic options when the whole point of paying you an arm and a leg to have this bouquet and gift delivered on a timely manner because it happens to be for a specific occasion that just so happens every f#%€>@& year on the 14th of February aka ‪#‎ValentinesDay‬ ?!?!?!? I'm so very sorry my love Irlenne Laricchia ‪#‎ProFlowers‬ ‪#‎EpicFail‬ ‪#‎ZeroCustomerService‬ ‪#‎ZeroCompassion‬ ‪#‎RepeatOffender‬ ‪#‎failure‬ ‪#‎ThereIsNothingProAboutYourFlowersAtAll‬ ‪#‎PleaseTrainYourCustomerServiceBetter‬ ‪#‎SupervisorWillCallYouIn24Hours‬ ‪#‎WTF‬ ‪#‎smdfh‬ UPDATE: 02/16/2015 They emailed me back to apologize and offered me the same unrealistic options that they offered me back on Friday which was to give me a refund or have the same order scheduled for a later date to be delivered... Is it just me or have they failed to realize that Valentine's Day already came and gone and the options they gave me are not only unfair and unjust but downright insulting! The right thing to do at this point would be to offer me a full refund for the major screw-up that just transpired over the weekend and further offer me a credit equal to what I spent for this past order for Valentine's Day and be able to use it for a future occasion of my choosing... Now, that is what I call "Reputation Damage Control" but apparently they either think they are too big of a company for one person to affect them negatively or they are just too ignorant and confident that people will forget and will continue to do business with them... I went into their Facebook page and there alone were at least over eighty five complaints that came pouring in this past weekend for people being unhappy with either the way they handled their order or the quality and bad condition the product(s) arrived in! Because I care about doing the right thing and for others not to be in this predicament and most importantly, for a company this large to take accountability for their mistakes and stop taking advantage of everyone and treating everyone unjustly and unfairly, I will continue to spread the word and make sure that everyone knows how they conduct business and how bad their customer service is until there is a positive change, but until then... My voice will be heard!
1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
  • Selection
  • Supervisor will call back 24 hrs
  • Zero accountability
  • Cannot reach a supervisor

ProFlowers - POOR SERVICE

the first time the girl had nonstop computer problems and I had repeat myself 10 times. the second time I called because there was no card or food and the box was rough. the guy on the phone had no compastion, and made me feel like he didnt care. he was quick and really didnt fix anything.. very unhappy.. I would not ever pay from them again. the made me feel *** and they are crazy expensive. I could have ordered from in town and got more for cheaper. I wont do this again. Not just that but it cost me $15 just for delivery. the handling charge was another charge. I just think if your goin to charge that much you could get it right and atleast take car of the customer. Like I said first and last time.
1.7
  • Website
  • Selection
  • Customer service
  • Price
  • Attuide of the people

They dont help Proflowers sucks

I order flowers for a funeral and want them delivered the day before just incase and you still cant get them there ontime. Then when I call in the day of the funeral you wont tell me the name of the florist then put me on hold for a supervisor for over 20min. There is no due overs with a funeral. Then you send me this email saying here's a refund? This company is no good. -----Original Message-----From: order-status To: nycp333 Sent: Sat, Nov 1, 2014 11:40 amSubject: Confirmation of Your Refund Thank you for contacting us. Your credit card has been refunded for order 441833232512 in the amount of $83.95. Please allow a maximum of 5-7 business days for your refund to fully process, depending on your financial institution. If there is anything else we can be of assistance with, we are available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week and we look forward to serving you. Doug Chaplin Head of Customer Care 1-866-526-9426
2.8

ProFlowers - Flowers never delivered, horrible customer service

I ordered flowers for a friends birthday for same day delivery. They were supposed to be a surprise but I asked her husband to keep an eye out for them. They were never delivered so I immediately called customer service. This lady was nice enough and assured me that the flowers would be delivered the next day and I would be refunded the extra charge for same day delivery. The following day came and went and still no flowers. I called customer service again and asked why the flowers were not being delivered. The customer service person told me that they could not find out why because the florist was closed but insisted that they would be delivered the next day. The following day came and I decided to call customer service that morning to confirm that the flowers would be delivered. This customer service lady again seemed nice enough. She said that she had confirmed with the florist that the flowers would be delivered that day between 1pm and 5pm. Well, 5pm came and went and finally at 8pm my friends husband texted me to tell me there were no flowers. I asked him to just tell her and ask if she had any messages, thinking that perhaps they had tried to contact her because she wasn't home to receive the flowers. No calls, no messages, no note on the door! I again called customer service and this time got a very rude person. She would not answer me as to why the flowers were not being delivered but just told me that they would be delivered the next day. That's when I asked to speak to a supervisor. After being on hold for almost 30 mins. I hung up and tried again. This time immediately asking for a supervisor. The customer service agent again tried to put me on hold when I insisted that she not do that. I finally got to talk to the supervisor and she was super rude. Such a disrespectful tone as if she just didn't care. I asked her why the flowers were not being delivered. She said that on the first day that they put the order out to 3 different florist but none could take the order. I then told her that at that point I should have been contacted. When I asked why after 2 more days they still were not delivered she couldn't give me an answer. Then had the nerve to tell me "well, what am I suppose to do?" In such a snotty tone. Finally, I just had to ask her to cancel the order and give me a refund. I told her that I was extremely disappointed and would be sure to never use their service, never recommend them to friends and report them to the BBB. Her response, "Fine you do that." WHAT??? If this supervisor would have made at least SOME effort to make right this debacle I would be willing to give them another chance. I've been to business where things didn't go as they should have and when the business makes an effort to correct the wrong I am willing to return. This however is one business I will NEVER use again and I hope that they lose business enough to get them to change!
Proflowers Customer Care

ProFlowers - Order not delivered on valentines day when delivery on 2/14 paid for

The only reason I chose to order from Pro flowers was because of the guaranteed delivery on Valentine's Day and I thought this would save me a trip to the store then to the post office to mail it. I was so wrong I should've just done the work myself. My order was not delivered on Valentine's Day and now expected delivery is on Monday 2–17. Tried contacting customer service via email and got no response tried calling and spoke to someone who said I can't help you. The whole thing is a sham where they take your money was false promises. I've been ripped off and the company doesn't care! What makes me the most upset is a company receives no consequences. I can only hope that someday they will receive so many complaints that they will no longer have enough profit in business.

ProFlowers - Never delivered my order, never called me back

I ordered flowers for both my Mother and my Stepmother for Mothers Day a week ahead of time and paid extra for Saturday delivery to make sure they got there ahead of the big day. Imagine my surprise when neither ordered was delivered. I called customer service and they said they could either refund my order or refund the shipping charges (but not the "care and handling"), but couldn't guarantee that the flowers hadn't been sitting in a warehouse for a week. I asked them to have a manager call me back. A week went by and I received no call and the flowers were still not delivered. I called back and got a refund, but was never given any explanation for what happened. If you want to get something delivered on time, DO NOT USE Proflowers. I know they had similar problems on Valentine's day as well. I guess if you don't care if something gets there within 2 weeks of the scheduled time YOU PAID EXTRA for, go ahead.