Silverdale, Washington

I've tried to contact ProFlowers by email several times (I work nights and haven't been able to call yet).The flowers I ordered for my wife arrived in poor condition and missing the card!

ProFlowers ships directly from the grower and through UPS or FedEx. The flowers I ordered arrived missing several bulbs, broken stems, and after placing in the window took 3 days for the attached bulbs to bloom.

I expected a $50 flower order to arrive and put a smile on the wife's face.What I got was a *** poor attempt at a product which looked nothing like the picture on their website.

Lost a customer!

Review about: Proflowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more Proflowers Two Dozen Long Stemmed Roses Arrangement Review Proflowers "I ordered 2 dozen long stemmed roses in a nice vase for Valentine's Day to be delivered to me wife's work. They arrived one dozen regular stem, no vase. Now..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Proflowers - Pathetic sympathy basket Proflowers "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Avianca - Lost Baggage Avianca "I was travelling with my brothers to Ecuador for my mom's funeral from Toronto and stop over in El Salvador. Thursday March 30, When I arrived in Ecuador, my luggage..." Read more Florida Water Analysis - Trying to do the right thing Florida Water Analysis "It is very difficult to please everyone. We try, but in the end, you will find some folks just are unhappy with everything you do. But we still try. My..." Read more Sick sick sick of UPS Ups "I lost my phone and had a replacemrnt shipped to me for delivery the next day (27th July 2017) with UPS. I tracked my package sat at home and waited..." Read more