I've tried to contact ProFlowers by email several times (I work nights and haven't been able to call yet).The flowers I ordered for my wife arrived in poor condition and missing the card!
ProFlowers ships directly from the grower and through UPS or FedEx. The flowers I ordered arrived missing several bulbs, broken stems, and after placing in the window took 3 days for the attached bulbs to bloom.
I expected a $50 flower order to arrive and put a smile on the wife's face.What I got was a *** poor attempt at a product which looked nothing like the picture on their website.
Lost a customer!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lily Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I thought I'd try Proflowers, because FTD always seemed kind of pricey. In fact, when I checked later, the base price for my order (18 roses) was the same..."
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..."
- "Ordered a gunstock 20 April, billed the same day. Shipping labeled created and charged to UPS on 24 April with estimated delivery date of 27 April. Called UPS..."
- "A guy working for A&E factory service parked his van, and looking at his phone while walking, didnt see that I had stopped my car to avoid hitting him. He..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."