I've tried to contact ProFlowers by email several times (I work nights and haven't been able to call yet).The flowers I ordered for my wife arrived in poor condition and missing the card!
ProFlowers ships directly from the grower and through UPS or FedEx. The flowers I ordered arrived missing several bulbs, broken stems, and after placing in the window took 3 days for the attached bulbs to bloom.
I expected a $50 flower order to arrive and put a smile on the wife's face.What I got was a *** poor attempt at a product which looked nothing like the picture on their website.
Lost a customer!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lily Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "The photographs below speak for themselves!! The arrangement that was delivered looked like a 2yr. old put it together. It only had 6 roses vs. the dozen +..."
- "My husband ordered some flowers from Pro Flowers that were advertised as being on sale for $39.99. He used the 1-800 number to place the order by the time..."
- "Ordered a gunstock 20 April, billed the same day. Shipping labeled created and charged to UPS on 24 April with estimated delivery date of 27 April. Called UPS..."
- "A guy working for A&E factory service parked his van, and looking at his phone while walking, didnt see that I had stopped my car to avoid hitting him. He..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."