I've tried to contact ProFlowers by email several times (I work nights and haven't been able to call yet).The flowers I ordered for my wife arrived in poor condition and missing the card!
ProFlowers ships directly from the grower and through UPS or FedEx. The flowers I ordered arrived missing several bulbs, broken stems, and after placing in the window took 3 days for the attached bulbs to bloom.
I expected a $50 flower order to arrive and put a smile on the wife's face.What I got was a *** poor attempt at a product which looked nothing like the picture on their website.
Lost a customer!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lily Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "Ordered my daughter 30 multi colored tulips ( photo showed 5 colors). She received 30 colored tulips in similar shades. Not multi colored. Very disappointed. It was her..."
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "A guy working for A&E factory service parked his van, and looking at his phone while walking, didnt see that I had stopped my car to avoid hitting him. He..."
- "Ordered a gunstock 20 April, billed the same day. Shipping labeled created and charged to UPS on 24 April with estimated delivery date of 27 April. Called UPS..."