Meridian, Idaho

I placed an order with ProFlowers for Mother's Day for my Mom, after all, they were recommended by several "reputable" magazines. Apparently these magazines get paid to say that, but have never ordered flowers from ProFlowers before.

Not only did my order cost almost double of what I expected ( they don't show you all the hidden shipping fees, handling fees, delivery fees until you have already been charged!!) And then of course for Mother's Day you can't cancel the order after May 5th. (It was after May 5th when I placed the order) Well, they were beautiful flowers and my Mom is worth the extra $$...SOOO I thought. Call me naive or whatever, but first I was disappointed... I didn't know they came in a box.

But the real kicker was when she received the half-dead, half-chewed up looking flowers. The lady on the phone "Of course they come in a box! How else would we send them??, (a person was my thought..

don't they still do that??) and then the CS (no service) showed no remorse for the dead flowers that made me look like a cheap daughter on Mother's Day!!" DO NOT USE PRO FLOWERS. GUARANTEED you WILL be disappointed!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

After calling customer service and arguing with them, they did resolve my issue. (did not see your post) Unfortunately that doesn't make up for a holiday being ruined for my Mom.

From all of the online reviews I have read, it is very, very typical of your company. Will never EVER order flowers from ProFlowers again.

proredpc

:sigh

Mistidf,

I am sorry about the level of customer service you received, as well as the condition of your gift of flowers. Please know, this is not typical of our company - we should always treat our customers respectfully and resolve any issue, guaranteed. Rest assured, I want to help resolve this further. Please call me at 888-855-3486 and I will help make this right. - Corinne B., ProFlowers.com, Social Media Team