Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia
I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day.They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company.
Although, that changed once she sent me a picture of what she had received. It was nothing at all like the advertised bouquet. Honestly, it looked like less than half of the flowers I ordered. I have emailed Proflowers and am awaiting a response.
Even if they refund me I will never use this company again!
From now on, I'll just find local florists for any future floral arrangements.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer..."
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I recently had warranty items completed at my home and because the work was not completed to our satisfaction, we refused to sign the final work completed document. I..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- " My name is Bernard J. Cameron. My email is email@example.com. My telephone # is 404-861-2170. After 6 months of telephone calls where I have been on hold for scores of..."