I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day.They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company.
Although, that changed once she sent me a picture of what she had received. It was nothing at all like the advertised bouquet. Honestly, it looked like less than half of the flowers I ordered. I have emailed Proflowers and am awaiting a response.
Even if they refund me I will never use this company again!
From now on, I'll just find local florists for any future floral arrangements.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..."
- "I go to college and wanted to surprise my mom with flowers since my dad is out of the country until next month. Since I rarely get to go back..."
- "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..."
- "I recently had warranty items completed at my home and because the work was not completed to our satisfaction, we refused to sign the final work completed document. I..."
- " My name is Bernard J. Cameron. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. My telephone # is 404-861-2170. After 6 months of telephone calls where I have been on hold for scores of..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."