Written by Vickie Speek on November 15, 2012 from Naperville, Illinois, US

I ordered flowers on Monday morning (in Chicago)in order to soothe hurt feelings resulting from an argument. I wanted them delivered on Monday in Anchorage (3 hours time difference), but ProFlowers said they could not find a flower shop open that day.

So I told them to deliver the flowers on Tuesday. Tuesday night, ProFlowers called me and said the flowers could not be delivered that day because the flower shop did not get the order on time. The flowers were finally delivered on Wednesday.

By that time, the sentiment behind the flowers was lost. I am NOT happy and will never order from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

vspeek

ProFlowers contacted me and apologized for the delay in delivering my flowers. They also offered me a full refund. Thank you ProFlowers.

I apologize for your late delivery and would like to make a resolution to the situation. Please give me a call at 888-855-3486 or email cssocial@providecommerce.com with your order number and we'll make sure it's made right.

We look forward to speaking with you. -Mike