Easy Saver using crdit card info from ProFlowers

Feb 6, 2008 I ordered Valentine Flowers from PROFLOWERS.COM I paid $39.99 for the flowers & candy $3.40 Tax $9.99 Delivery $9.99 Guaranteed Feb 14 Delivery $63.37 TOTAL I was offered free delivery if I joined the “Insider Club” and I would be billed $5.99 per month. I rejected the offer and paid the full $63.37. I was billed to my Capital One credit card on Feb 14, 2008 I received unwanted Spam from Cherry Moon, Secret Spoon and ProFlower I have received a Charge from Easy Saver on My Capital One credit card. Easy Saver is affiliated with the other three firms (Cherry Moon, Secret Spoon and ProFlowers) I was billed $1.95 on Feb. 7; $14.95 on Mar.7; $14.95 on Apr. 4; and $14.95 on May. 3 I never had any business with “EASY SAVER” .I never gave “EASY SAVER” my credit card number. I assume they got it from ProFlowers which is the only of these firms with which I did any business. This is totally fraudulent and the $46.80 which they charged was totally illegal

I have read a lot of these Easy Saver issues and there are many posts defending their practices, all mention "read the contract..." and many use a condescending tone. The bottom line is that both companies use decptive practices to lure unsuspecting consumers into bogus recurring charges.

I say both companies because Proflowers is just as much to blame for subjecting their customers to this stealing. How much does Proflowers make for every "chump" that signs up for the "free" offer? Wanna bet that the owners of both companies are somehow connected? All I can say is what goes around comes around and payback is a ***.

You Easysaver employees that post here, you know whats going on and you choose to be there. You have to live with yourselves, thats the worst punishment.

:( DUMB *** TRY READING BEFORE SUBMITTING AN ORDER. EASY SAVER IS NOT ADDED TO YOUR ORDER YOU HAVE TO READ AND PRESS OK TO TRY IT. IF YOU DONT WANT TO TRY IT YOU PRESS NO.

I too was charged by this Easy Saver company.

Buyers BEWARE!!!!!!!

Shop elsewhere for flowers!!!

View more comments (2)
ID
#119818 Review #119818 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pompano Beach, Florida