Resolved
3.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Never even got deliverd, hidden fees Indian call center customer service.I kept hearing ads on the radio so I finally got some ordered for my gf giving them about a week in advance for Valentine's day more than enough time according to their site.

After I check out and my card has already been charged I get hit with a delivery charge tax handling boosting the price up $20.

I didn't cancel and waited they had 12 hours to deliver them and they never got delivered however another person living at the same address got a delivery of flowers but was also missing about half of their order.Customer service is in a call center in India not to good at english but they were polite and gave me a full refund as to be expected first and last oreder from proflowers, very disappointing.

Review about: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Proflowers Vibrant Sympathy Arrangement Review from Gulfport, Mississippi Proflowers "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..." Read more Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "My husband ordered me flowers for Valentine's Day. When they came I had a rose that was snapped in half and 3 lilies head popped off. I went online to..." Read more Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York Proflowers "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as pictured From You Flowers "I ordered a really cute flower basket arrangement with a teddy bear wearing a sweater with X's and O's on the front.A birthday arrangement.Ordered on the 20th of July to..." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible wigs and customer service Wigsbuy "I wanted to return 2 wigs. The items were no where near what the picture displayed. First, you send them your order#. Then they want pics. If the pics are..." Read more FitFlop - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. FitFlop "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more