I ordered flowers for my wife on valentines day---she did not get them and the proflowers site had no info for me to check regarding the status of my order. Finally, at 6:00 PM, after the business was closed, I get an email informing me of the status.

A tracking number from FedEx indicates the flowers were delivered at 5:37 pm. Evidently they just gave them to someone hanging out in front of the business as it was closed.

When I informed ProFlowers the next day (it took three emails, each response from ProFlowers asking me the same info!) by phone finally after three attempts via their email, they told me they were delivered, they did their job. I firmly explained that my ordered specifically said the flowers were to be delivered to my wife and they were not--the FedEx tracking had some other name. They offered to replace the order the following day and I said why would I trust them to be able to do that, they already screwed me.

Finally I was able to get my money back, but missed valintines day. They have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

Comments

picoman

So i will use a company that is more prepared for the volume on Valentines Day. I own a company that is built around customer service--I learned long ago not to make my problems my customers problems--no mealy mouth excuses, your people were ill prepared, shame on you.

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #433029

We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience; that isn't typical of our service and the response you received from our agents should have been far better. If the flowers arrived late, they should have made it right for you.

Because of the volume of emails for Valentine's Day, and the time it takes to generate an individual response to each one, there would have been a short turnaround but you shouldn't have felt like you were getting the runaround. We work closely with our carriers to ensure timely deliveries, but when your package didn't arrive on time, we guarantee it fully.

Sorry that we weren't able to get the gift to your wife for Valentine's Day. -Steve