WORST FLORIST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!!

I ordered the "Florist Designed Birthday Bouquet" for my grandma's 81st birthday. I got a call at 5pm on the day of her birthday to tell me that they didn't deliver the flowers. Since it was so late in the day, it didn't leave me enough time to order flowers from another company. I was very upset, but still wanted my grandma to get flowers, so I agreed to have the flowers delivered the next day, and they would upgrade the size.

The next day (again at almost 5pm), I got a call from ProFlowers saying they tried 15 different florists in my grandma's town (a large city with a huge assortment of local florists), and no one could deliver. They also said they were out of the kind of flowers I wanted!! I reminded ProFlowers that I ordered the "Florist Designed Birthday Bouquet," so they could've put together ANY variety of flowers!!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #438171

We're really sorry for the trouble that you experienced. I can't look up your order without any details, so I can't venture any guesses as to why your order was so difficult to fulfill.

We do want to make it right for you. Please give me a call at 888-855-3486 -Steve