I was extremely disappointed with the Mother's Day flowers I received from ProFlowers. They were a gift from my 14-year old son who saw the ad in clipper magazine and was excited that he purchased them on his own. He was hoping to "Wow" me like the ad claimed but when the flowers arrived his hopes were crushed because he realized that they looked nothing like the picture in the ad. I pretended that all was well for his sake but was fuming mad inside because I knew he was disappointed that he was scammed by the ProFlowers ad.

First, he thought he was paying 19.99 + s/h, but there were other charges once he placed the order. Then, when the flowers arrived, he noticed there were not as many flowers as shown in the ad. As a matter of fact, there were only 5 roses where the ad showed 12. I could have purchased the same bouquet elsewhere for half the price.

I think its terrible that ProFlowers takes advantage of consumers in this way. Not only is it false advertising, but its just poor taste, especially on Mother's Day.

I will never recommend ProFlowers to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Bouquet.

Comments

Round Lake, Illinois, United States #912604

HAD SAME BAD EXPERIENCE WITH PRO FLOWERS. THEY UP CHARGE MANY THINGS ON MY ORDER. COSTS WAY MORE THEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO.

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300279

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

My experience has been either hit or miss. My mother's birthday and Mother's Day was on the same day this year.

I ordered 2 bouquets and was very underwhelmed when arrived. In the past, they have sent another bouquet and chocolates, but not this time. My sister's $16 bouquet from Sam's Club was better than the 2 bouquets I ordered for my mom.

However, arrangements I sent to my sister have always been fresh and beautiful. I think the roses are a no-go; carnations are okay, but not great; the lillies and irises have not given me problems - yet.

Will never use an online company again to order flowers! What a nightmare.

Supposed to be delivered Saturday before Mother's day or on Mother's day and it's now Monday afternoon and they have still not been delivered! How embarressing to our mother that she received NOTHING.

I have now called 4 times and still have not gotten this nightmare resolved! DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS.