Missouri City, Texas

I received flowers (tulips)@ work today from my husband from Proflowers and was so disappointed! I usually receive gorgeous flowers from him and I could barely hide my utter disappointment when it came boxed, wilted, droopy and barely standing up.

I almost choked and was teary-eyed for getting these sorry looking flowers while my coworkers were getting their beautiful florist fresh Valentine flowers. When I got home, one look at my face & the flowers had my husband on the phone complaining about ProFlowers' deceiving & false advertisement. He will never again order from them .. but they have already ruined the day for us.

If you are planning to order from them, PLEASE read the reviews first!!! My husband failed to check their reputation first and it ruined our Valentine's Day.

I know it's the thought that counts but this is just a RIP OFF!!! Flowers from the grocers are much better than theirs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300182

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

#251901

angeline,

i feel your pain. and i'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with proflowers.

i am not in the united states as i am currently away on a business trip. i thought it would be a good idea to surprise my girlfriend for her birthday by sending her flowers.

i placed the order 2-3 days before (there was an additional outrageous shipping fee for "guaranteed" delivery by 8 am on her birthady - but i opted not to since they said that it would get there on the day itself). they charged me extra for something called "monday delivery" in addition to the shipping and handling charges. no idea what that is. so a total of $15 for shipping. i thought this was a little pricy, but hey, why not spend a few extra dollars to make someone's day?

a day before her birthday, i checked the fedex tracking site. it said that it had left the origin of shipping and was recieved at some other office in the same city. i'm nervous at this point, but did not think much of it as they had not updated the information yet.

her birthday arrives, i track the package, hoping that she would have received them - the day passed. no news. no updates on where the package might be. status on the site was the same as the day before.

the day after her birthday, they finally updated the site and it said that it had just left the fedex location! a whole day after her birthday. what were flowers doing sitting at a fedex center for a day?

i was very disappointed that she did not get the flowers on time. one special day for her, and they ruin it! just imagine, how many days have they ruined because of their incompetency! if i were in the country, i would have definintely gone to a local grocery store and bought flowers from there instead. they are cheaper, fresh and that way, i support my local community too!

just really disappointed and saddened that my girlfriend was not able to get those flowers on time.

they've definitely lost this customer!

thank you for letting me rant!