Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like you bought a $2.00 plant.Very, very disappointed in Proflowers.
They shouldn't advertise unless they can deliver what you see and pay for. Their picture is very deceiving compared to what you actually get. What was meant to be a good surprise for someone turned out to be a frustration.
Don't do business with Proflowers, don't waste your time and money.Buy locally where the florist appreciate your business and take care of their customers because they want them to come back.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- ""Buyer Beware False Advertising Florest Express is a Scam. I did not receive what I ordered and very unhappy. "Florist Express offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not..."
- "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."