Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like you bought a $2.00 plant.Very, very disappointed in Proflowers.
They shouldn't advertise unless they can deliver what you see and pay for. Their picture is very deceiving compared to what you actually get. What was meant to be a good surprise for someone turned out to be a frustration.
Don't do business with Proflowers, don't waste your time and money.Buy locally where the florist appreciate your business and take care of their customers because they want them to come back.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "The photographs below speak for themselves!! The arrangement that was delivered looked like a 2yr. old put it together. It only had 6 roses vs. the dozen +..."
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."