Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like you bought a $2.00 plant.Very, very disappointed in Proflowers.
They shouldn't advertise unless they can deliver what you see and pay for. Their picture is very deceiving compared to what you actually get. What was meant to be a good surprise for someone turned out to be a frustration.
Don't do business with Proflowers, don't waste your time and money.Buy locally where the florist appreciate your business and take care of their customers because they want them to come back.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "I ordered flowers and they were nothing like the picture!!! I was so mad when I saw them!!! I will never use this service again!!!..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."