Germantown, Maryland

i am just starting to deal with this and am embarassed to say i only half noticed this random $14.95 Easy Saver charge that meant nothing to me. i kept meaning to look into it but was always too busy and have been getting ripped off now for several months.

I am still hopeful perhaps my bank will address. it's insane rip off and i never signed up for anything at all.

I can't believe Proflowers does this and will of course, never use them again. Which was unfortunate because my godmother liked the flowers -- but not for $75 or $89more than i had authorized!

Comments

jleeman

Does Mary work for ProFlowers?

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Proflowers.com. Once I had something delivered to my B-I-L.

Silly me gave the wrong address. Immediately I was called by a rep and they sent another package to the correct address the next day for no charge.

I think the person who mistakenly recieved the first package got to keep it as well!

I only send gifts through proflowers.com now!