I ordered flowers from proflowers back in may of 2008 for Mothers' day and I didn't notice until now (september of 2009) that I had a charge on my visa card for $14.95 of some Easy Savers Company that I had never heard of before in my life, which had caused me to go over the limit on my account. I disputed the charge to my visa card company, and I also called Easy Savers and told them to reverse the charge, which they did.

But I thought this had happened just that one time. But then I started to check my previous statements and the charges go back to May of 2008. I am appalled about this violation of business and moral ethics.

I have read the many complaints of the many other victims like me, and I have decided to file a class action law suit against Proflowers and Easy Savers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

I too was caught in the "Free Shipping in the future" scam. My credit card was automatically charged $14.95 each moth for something I did not authorize and had no idea was occurring, being connected to the Free Shipping offer.

Another scam by Proflowers is hidden charges such as a Guaranteed Delivery charge of $4.99 on top of a $9.99 express delivery charge, and a "care & handling" charge for $2.99. Pass the word - ProFlowers is a SCAM, & Caroline the Special Programs Associate at ProFlowers knows this!

There are hundreds of Proflowers complaints on the web. :p

If you decide to proceed with a class action law suit, let me know.

bohnerdennis@msn.com

Thanks

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #75374

Hello,

My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program.

I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service.

Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is (858) 909-3785 and my email is csegars@proflowers.com. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.