Sacramento, California

My husband tried to be a nice guy and send flowers for our anniversary. He did not realize that he was enrolling with easy savers and definitely did not receive any type of discount.

After mos. of charges @$14.95 I finally reached someone by phone (800-355-1837- do not try to cancel on website) I was informed that at the end of ordering, you enter zip and email address that's when you are enrolled....if you hit the back button they still have you. You must call immediately to cancel!!! Hopefully we will receive and credit and scam was canceled.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

It seems like every time you turn around someone is getting something for nothing. My advice read the fine print and never fill out a survey.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

Proflowers are a complete scam along with a less than average product! Easy Saver........I am writing my attorney general ( I live in Texas) to complain.

Maybe enough people will. I urge everyone to!

:upset Whew!!! I thought I was the only person this had happened to!

I ordered from ProFlowers several months ago, and ever since, like clockwork every month, I have been charged $14.95 by EasySaver. I had no idea who, or what, this was, and had NO luck using the phone number that appeared on my statement.

I used ProFlowers because I had heard about them on Laura Ingraham - won't make that mistake again.

I totally agree with the person who wrote about the Proflowers/easy savers connection. I guess you cannot trust a company that you have used in the past like Proflowers.

I did call the phone no. 1-800-355-1837.

The person stated I would get credit back in 7 to 10 days. Hope it works.