Paid to have flowers sent for a funeral-one day delivery-they never delivered the flowers at all. I would not have found out if I hadn't asked if they had been received.

When I called Proflowers Express to see what happened I was put on hold then told they would research it and call me back...that did not happen. I called again was put on hold for over thirty minutes..hung up and tried email approach. Again told they would contact the florist and get back to me. The next day I heard back and was told they would send the flowers (5 days late) with an apology.

They would not refund the extra money I paid to express ship.

The funeral happened on Saturday and flowers would be delivered Tuesday.I never was told why they were not delivered. Would not use proflowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Bouquet.

Comments

I apologize for the inconvenience. If there's anything I can do to rectify the issue don't hesitate to contact us at our corporate line 888-855-3486 and we'll take care of you. -Mike

0 for 2 on Mother's Day. Neither my mother nor my wife got their flowers.

Never got a call regarding my mother's non-delivery.

If using proflowers.com, make sure it doesn't go to proflowersexpress. Getting full refund for two botched deliveries.