I noticed a charge of $14.95 on my credit card statement from EZsaver rewards. I called the telephone number associated with the transaction and discovered this rewards program is linked to my purchase of flowers from ProFlowers in April 2009.

Through researching past credit card statements, I discovered I was charged $14.95 for 3 months. I never agreed to this reward program. Being it is a weekend,I will call EZsaver on Monday to discontinue this unauthorized membership and hope they will refund me. If they don't refund me, the charges will go to the bank's disputes department.

In this day of identity fraud, it is unacceptable for ProFlowers to provide my credit card number to another company. Never buy from ProFlowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

It must have something to do with the 15 dollar rebate shipping. I refused to do that because they wanted me to enter my CC info again, and I noticed it said something about their partners..

Nah, I refused to give up my CC number! they can keep their 15.00 free shipping!

Ordered the free trial of Acai-Berry pure and then shortly afterwards read the "scam reviews" about the product. I quickly called the bank and cancelled my debit card but still got snagged for the 14.95 membership charge. I will be disputing this charge or go the their factory and make their life ***.

Same thing here. Ordered flowers from ProFlowers for my Mom this Christmas & just noticed unauthorized charges from EZ saver.

More like EZ fraud. So pissed.

I will be contacting both companies tomorrow. Not cool.

Same situation. I ordered from ProFlowers last May.

My husband had just retired, and we took a driving trip and were away from home until the end of July. When we checked our credit card statements, we saw the trail of charges, and were able to connect them to Proflowers because all of you published your stories.

We have been refunded $14.95 out of the $46.80 charged, after three phone calls in Aug. , Oct. and Nov.

I have now called ProFlowers, who assured me that the refund for remaining balance will go through "in one or two billing cycles". This is what I was told on the previous phone calls to EZSaver.

How can these two companies get away with this?

EZ Saver got me too, I was able to get a partial refund for the withdrawals from my bank account. Apparently I clicked a discount button that authorized "enrollment" in this program.

I did not enter bank info, so obviously ProFlowers is sharing this info. That is the part that really should be illegal - how about a box that pops up to say "Are you sure you want to have $14.95 each month deducted from your account for a program you will not even know about?" It's the least you could do! PS I never even received the information on the benefits of the EZ Saver Program (not even a stinking email newsletter), so what exactly do they do? They hide and hope people don't notice the charges!

Shame on you ProFlowers - you are judged by the company you keep. I will not order from you again, enjoy the EZ Saver kickbacks!

I just realized yesterday that my credit card has been charged by EZ Saver Rewards for the last 6 months!! Again this was also related to a purchase I made through Proflowers.

I called the EZ Saver Rewards # on my credit card statement and of course they're closed for the weekend.

I tried going to MYEZSAVER.COM as mentioned on their automated message, and that site doesn't exit!!! Shame on Proflowers for doing this to their customers.

i also bought from proflower and have been getting a lot of charger from ezsaver. WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM PROFLOWERS. Lost a good customer

I too ordered flowers from Proflowers in february 2009 and have been charged monthly from EZsaver for a discount I never authorized. I attempted to call EZsaver with phone number provided on my credit card statement and have yet to talk to a real person no matter what day or time I call.

I have had to cancel my credit card in ordered to prevent more unauthorized charges. This has been a huge hassel for me and I will never again order from Proflowers and will be ecstatic to share my story with others!!!

I used proflowers it was advertised on a radio station I listen to with a discount code.

The first set of flowers arrived all limp and proflowers quickly sent a replacement at no charge that were in good condition. That was fine.

BUT they obviously sent my email address to tons of companies because I started getting a noticible amount of more spam mails than usual - I'm talking a TON.

Also they send an email EVERY day and I keep trying to get removed from their mailing list and they won't. It's incredibly annoying.

Getzville, New York, United States #66712
My name is Caroline Segars and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion that you may have had with our partner programs.

I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you as well as any feedback you may have about the program.

Please feel free to contact me directly, my phone number is (858) 909-3785 and my email is csegars@proflowers.com. I look forward to speaking with you.