New England, North Dakota

Unfortunately I didn't notice the $14.95 a month charges on my credit card statement. ProFlowers has set up ordering flowers with this scam attached to their ordering sequence. Do not use ProFlowers.

I am aware that these traps are all over the internet, but this one was better concealed than most of the others I've seen. This kind of scam should not be allowed, and our consumer affairs department certainly isn't doing its job.

With all the schemes going on, one would think that some enforcement of this type of rip off would be in place.

Comments

lizaliz

Anyone in this situation should call Freed & Weiss to join a building class action against the company behind this scam. (It's pretty easy, just call them and tell them your story).

Help stop this scam: they need to hear from you!

Trilegiant is the company behind this abuse. They use bogus marketing tactics to get people to unknowingly sign up for memberships and then people are charged every month, again and again.

Call Freed & Weiss! Toll free: 866.799.9610. They need to hear from you so that they can move the class action forward and put a stop to this terrible customer abuse.

Email: info@freedweiss.com

#194872

I have considered using Pro Flowers but will NOT because of this EZ Saver deal. I hate you had to deal with this but appreciate you warning others.

#194870