Las Vegas, Nevada

I ordered a succulent arrangement for my mom for this mother's day. Well somehow "it never got on the truck".

After talking with two people, the second one who actually managed to sound sincere, I was issued a refund and promised they would be sent ASAP at no charge and that he would personally call me over the weekend to appraise me of the status. When by Sat afternoon, I heard nothing and saw nothing on the site, I called again and was snottily told that I got a refund. Of course I was also told they would arrive on Tues. When I got home from work tonight, I checked the status again, and what a surprise, it still hasn't gone out.

I can only conclude that they have no intention of honoring their promise. Their attitude seems to be that I should be greatful that they refunded my money. Yeah, I should be greatful they didn't keep money for something they never delivered. I guess considering all the complaints I've seen about people who were charged hundreds of dollars they didn't agree to, I am supposed to be grateful.

And then to add insult to injury, they sent me an email with some "deals" on it to "thank" me for my mother's order. Are you kidding me?

I wouldn't do business with these people if they were the only florist left on the planet. It saddens me even more that they are headquartered in my home town.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

A replacement was never sent, in spite of the promises that one would arrive today. Imagine my surprise (not) when that didn't happen.

They just keep telling me that they gave me a refund. I was clear about that in my complaint and not the point. And while they don't come right out and say it, it is in the tone of the conversations and the email that I should be grateful that they gave me the refund. I don't have to be "grateful" for getting a refund on something I never received.

And I certainly don't feel grateful after being continually lied to about a replacement being sent. If you look at the responses to the complaints, it's all the same canned response.

I also got canned responses to my emails and I got canned responses to my phone calls. Obviously they keep stonewalling complaints until people give up and go away.

BTDT. I've spoken to someone THREE, count them THREE times and two emails.

And just like this canned response, I get the same response every time.

I'm done trying to resolve the issue. Now I just want to warn others.

proredpc

We sincerely apologize for the delay in your gift and the poor customer service you received. Please reach out to us at 888-855-3486 between 7AM and 10PM PST so we can research your order and assist you in ensuring the replacement has been delivered.