I wish I would have read the reviews on this site prior to submitting my order. not only have they not delivered my flowers yet but I am now dreading what my girlfriend is going to get. I used to be a skeptic of sites such as these, because I rarely have negative experiences when buying online. My skepticism has been washed clean with the flood of negative comments I have been reading. For added authenticity I have posted how much I paid.

Diamonds" and Roses: $99.99

Rocky Mountain Chocolates: $14.99

Cherry Red Vase: $19.99

Standard Delivery $14.99

Shipping Rebate

Click Here (bull *** site that farms personal info for future spam)

Morning Delivery $14.99 (no morning delivery but they charge you for it in advance usually when you get charged in advance its pretty much guaranteed).

Guaranteed Valentine's Day Delivery $9.99

Care & Handling $2.99

Tax: $13.79

TOTAL: $191.7

Will I get my money back? We shall see.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

Broken stems, wilted flowers, late delivery. Very unimpressed.

Next time i'll just set a one hundred dollar bill on fire and tell her i got her an expensive candle. DONT BUY FLOWERS FROM PRO(FAIL)FLOWERS.

I am so angry! I paid the extra for the "guaranteed" early morning delivery, because I knew my gf was leaving work early.

Not only was it not delivered, but now it is 3 pm and no flowers still....not that it matters, because she is gone home!! When I called, they said they would only refund my shipping. Now the tracking has been updated to delivery on feb 15 !! Why do I want flowers delivered the day AFTER Valentine's Day?!

I want ALL my money back, and you can keep the flowers....wherever they are! Never, ever again..

I ordered VALENTINE'S flowers 4

My girl and you'd think Proflowers would be professional in all, but that was so not the case. I paid for earlier delivery and they got their late and on top of that the lady got nasty with me when I called to find out what was going on.

I pId my hard eared mOney to these *** and they treat you like ***. They'll never see anther dime from me ever again.

My now ex- girl got the flowers on the 15 th and she chucked the candy, flowers and bear rite over the roof. Thanks alot proflowers you guys truly suck giant meat B A L L S.