Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Simply put, I ordered a plant in a cute watering can for my mom's birthday on May 9th to be delivered on May 10th. The ad said 'Same Day Delivery' so I thought the NEXT day surely shouldn't be a problem.

May 10th came and went without a call from mom - she did NOT get her flowers on her birthday! I had to call ProFlowers - they didn't bother to call me. They blamed it on the florists who were supposed to deliver it - then they couldn't Find a florist who carried what I ordered!

I asked if this is how they regularly do business - not calling the client back, not delivering on the delivery date, or just delivering whatever they feel like delivering.

After being on hold with customer service for almost 30 minutes I finally got a supervisor who only offered me $11.00 back and would "call my mother to apologize'. Really???? Like she wants to hear from them??? Absolutely not!

Unbelievable! I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from these unreliable people. I may even go to the BBB to report them - they have obviously gotten away with this for a long time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #696814

this is the EXACT thing that happened to me. BBB it is!

I received an email confirmation before 3pm eastern and was charged a same day delivery charge. I also received a phone call from a pro flowers express representative at about 6pm eastern on Friday evening apologizing that the order was not delivered because the resident was not at home. Then I proceeded to explain that I did not check off a residence that my mother in law was in a hospital. She said that maybe she was released and that’s why it couldn’t be delivered. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I told her that I was sure she was still in the hospital recovering from open heart surgery and then she added that sometimes they get moved to different rooms so maybe she got moved. I told the girl I wanted the same day charge removed from my bill and credited back. She said it would take 1 or 2 days.

By this time I am upset with the girl and tell her that I explicitly put her room number and the building she was in and advised her to tell the delivery person to go in the main entrance and just ask for for her and they would look it up in the computer to confirm what I had written. I was visiting my mother in law Saturday before Hurricane Irene and was there at the hospital until after 2 pm and still no flowers.

I called her later that night and she said they had been delivered. When I went to see her Sunday afternoon I couldn’t believe my eyes when I looked at the flowers. Nothing at all like the picture and it came in a smiley face coffee mug. Horrible and tacky. $40 for a coffee mug of cheap flowers, give me a break. I could have picked nicer ones out front of the hospital. I will never use ProFlowers or any variation of it again.

Businesses like this that conduct shoddy practices and treat customers like a number are despicable. This was a very traumatic event in our families lives and I can not believe I added this ridiculous unnecessary stress to the week.

I’ve looked up reviews online and now am not surprised to find many other unsatisfied customers. That $8.00 better come off my bill.

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300246

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie