Turnaround Time

Nailed it. This is horrible when you get this I don't know what.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of proflowers flowers from Proflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Proflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Proflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Proflowers - Horrible Flower Arrangement nothing like ordered. Proflowers "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..." Read more Proflowers Shower Of Flowers Arrangement Review from Brooklyn, New York Proflowers "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more