Just terrible! I wish I would of checked the reviews before ordering from this company. 1st and last time EVER ordering from this company.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Proflowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Proflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Proflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Proflowers - Poor Quality of Plant Proflowers " Delivery Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 Item Purchased: Desert Jewel Succulent Garden Dear Pro Flowers, I'm assuming there isn't anything that could be done. I understand that not everything..." Read more Proflowers - Two Dozen Long Stemmed Roses Arrangement Review Proflowers "I ordered 2 dozen long stemmed roses in a nice vase for Valentine's Day to be delivered to me wife's work. They arrived one dozen regular stem, no vase. Now..." Read more Proflowers Is Horrible Proflowers "I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage. This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website. The..." Read more Proflowers - Horrible Flower Arrangement nothing like ordered. Proflowers "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more