1.4
Turnaround Time

This is my second time using pro flowers, last year I got my fiancée a dozen roses and chocolates.She was very happy with it.

This year? Not so much. The roses started going bad the VERY next day. This was a Valentines Day gift and their website advertises that they should stay fresh for up to 7 days or your money back.

When I called the 1800 number, which I should mention you can barely hear or understand them I was offered a new banquet of roses and asked if that was okay. I said no it's not okay, this was a Valentines Day gift. I was then told my money would be refunded. Will never order from pro flowers again.

Buyers beware!Horrible, horrible site and even worse customer service.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of proflowers flowers from Proflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Proflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Proflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments