Miami, Florida

I paid for my boyfriend to recieve a heart bamboo plant, chocolates, and a panda bear for valentines day (cost me 80 dollars) and guess what? they delivered it the 13th and not even to his apartment but to the office in the apartment complex and he had to go pick it up.

The bamboo plant came in a box, its been 5 days and its already dying, the chocolates were fine and he actually told me they were good, and no panda bear. I was expecting it to get there maybe 2 days late but its the 19th and nothing.

Don't even use pro flowers honestly its not worth your money or time. I'm hoping someone from pro flowers can help track what happened to that teddy bear or maybe give my money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

And wipe his ***

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #433444

We're sorry that your bear was missing; he definitely would have been included in the box with the plant, not sent separately. Have you called our customer service? We'll definitely make good on it if he was missing, and our live plants are guaranteed for fourteen days, so please give us a call and we will get a new one sent for him.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #433302

"they delivered it the 13th and not even to his apartment but to the office in the apartment complex and he had to go pick it up."

Oh poor wittle baby he actually had to go and get it himself. Your comment makes him sound like he is too lazy to do that so I am going to assume that you also cook and clean for him.

to Tasha Miami, Florida, United States #623379

Or sounds like someone who paid to have it delivered to his apt not the office building. Wtf?