New York, New York

My order was never delivered, and I've been trying to call there for almost a week. I keep getting transferred back and forth between Proflowers and Flowerexpress, disconnected and put on hold in excess of 20 minutes at times.

I've been told that I would receive a call back and have not received any contact. I've asked to speak to supervisors. These poeple shoud be ashamed of themselves treating customers like this.

I spend a lot of money on gifts, but will not be spending any of it here or at any of their affiliates inthe future. Clearly they don't care about how they treat people or the fact that they are going to lose customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc

If you haven't already received your resolution I want to ensure that happens. Please email me at cssocial@proflowers.com and I'll make sure that's done.

I look forward to helping you. -Mike @ProFlowers

mollyinny
Bronx, New York, United States #612211

I assure you this complaint is not bogus. My credit card is willing to help me to dispute the charges, but unfortunately, it still doesn't give the flowers I ordered for my gram to receive on Valentine's Day, nor does it give me backthe time I spent on hold trying to talk to someone. I have emailed them at their customer service email, and have now begun to contact them thru Facebook to see if they will respond.

Rochester, England, United Kingdom #612006

Call your credit card company and dispute all charges. This company is horrible and gets thousands of complaints. Your credit card company will help you out, they are used to dealing with Proflowers chargebacks.