Minneapolis, Minnesota

I ordered flowers delivered to my daughter at her work for her birthday. It was all she wanted, flowers delivered to her work on her Birthday.

She is only there until 1:30 so I paid an extra $5.00 for AM delivery. At 1:00 that day, I called her to see how she liked the flowers. They had not been delivered. I called Fresh Express, they researched it and told me that the florist didn't have one of the flowers in the arrangement and wasn't goint to be able to deliver them.

The flowers were half dead and looked aweful when we finally got them the next day. $70.00 and they offered me $14.00 refund

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

Use a local florist- call them directly. You won't have this problem and you will save money!!

R.L.S.

I used to use them several years ago...the last couple of times I ordered from them, most of the flowers were wilted, and the stem leaves were dead, especially the last time I used them. They offered to express ship replacement flowers, but the last replacement arrangement was just awful.

Although they did respond quickly to my complaint.

the product quality was just gone. So, it was back to the local florist.