1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for a coworker on 7/7/17 to be delivered same day.Yesterday (7/12/17) I received notice to contact them regarding my order.

It was never delivered! When I spoke with customer service, they gave the standard robotic apology and offered me 20% off and a free premium upgrade. They tried to put the blame on me, but could not tell me why the delivery didn't happen, only that it was unable to be fulfilled. That is NOT my fault.

That is their fault. Furthermore, I already had ordered the premium upgrade and paid extra for same day shipping. They then offered me a $15 gift card.

This was for a coworker who had a baby, now the delivery is a week late and kinda pointless this far out.After speaking with a supervisor who more of less just tried to placate me, which just pissed me off even more, he gave me 40% off and the gift card (which would arrive in about 2 weeks - 10 bucks says I'll never receive it- not that it matters, I will NEVER order from them again!) We order a lot of flowers in this office but I assure you, we will NEVER use Proflowers or FTD again

Review about: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Absolutely disgusted.

I didn't like: Stealing by not refunding for no service until you contact them, Attuide of the people, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

That happened to me a couple of years ago, I have used another flower service since then.